The fear of losing a job can be reduced to every employee’s job. It is normal to feel uneasy but extreme in life, and it is normal to feel depressed at life. Anyone whose life can turn upside down in a moment is an incident. You might think your job will never be. But knowing about this is a good one. Know what you can do after leaving the job.
1) Take a deep breath. After getting such news, the head is not right. But at the same time do not impose any impulse. You might regret later. Go to a lonely place to emulate your emotions.
2) Do not assume that you have a problem or you have any personal grievance over management because the job has gone. Maybe your job may go away for technical reasons. So do not be angry with the management.
3) Do not sit in a document right now. If you are asked to sign a Termination Letter from HR, then take it home and read it well.
4) Discuss all the details with HR. Find out about some of the benefits that can be received by the service when you leave the job.
5) Remove the necessary files, personal information from your computer and keep it to yourself.
6) If you have a good relationship with the boss or the manager, you may want to ask for a review. It will be useful in your next job.
7) Call a family member or a friend to They will give you courage by overcoming your mind.
8) Do not feel victimized yourself. Undoubtedly this experience is quite scary. But if you are more disappointed with it, you can not continue with life.
9) Do not make any decision quickly. After many people leave the job, all other planes are disturbed by the cancellation, someone takes a low salary job, someone cuts his hair or turns a beard. Chill the head, then think of any such decision?
10) Be mentally chilled, before it is better to not tell more people. Do not have any status or tweets like ‘My job has gone !!!’
11) Make sure to update your CV if you are sure of going to work. Start a new job search.
12) Instead of being blind in the experience of the experience, continue to apply for all possible cases for a new job. No matter how much you are skilled in the past, do not think that someone will call you and give you jobs; Rather the reality is very rude As a result, your job will be to find yourself.
13) Till then, accept a new job, accept a new job, whether it is contractual or lesser salary. On the one hand, your joblessness will decrease a bit, whereas on the other hand you will be able to go from the job. In other words, your skills are continuously welded.
14) Continue with networking or communication with the experience you experienced in losing jobs, those with whom professional relationships have developed. But not to sell your personality at all. Rather than keeping it, keep in touch with carrier stages, even when you are unemployed. You see, one of the new jobs will surely come out in some way.