A website is a combination of a bunch of web pages. The main two parts of the website, back-end and front-end. Front-end is the part that users see. Back-end is the original cage of the website If compared to a house, front end is house, walls, colors – everything that can be seen in the eye. Back-end is the cement-sand level, which is not visible from above.
All the information on every website is stored in a database which is connected to the backend. Every day new data may be added to the database. Depending on how those information is displayed in front-end, it depends on front-end coding and back-end programming. Front-end is a website content. Content refers to all types of textbooks, images, videos, webcasts. The contents of each web page are displayed on a template. These are called web designing templates.
A total of 8 steps were developed in a website-
1) Initial discussion is exactly what kind of back-end programming will be used. Nowadays, there is more to build websites by adopting content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal, or Magenta. Microsoft’s ASP.NET format is also very popular for customized website development.
2) On the one hand, when back-end programming is going on, designing begins on the other hand. Now almost all websites are ‘responsive’, compatible with all types of devices. After coming to the smartphone, the concept of responsive web designing has been introduced in the last few years due to mobile traffic increasing rapidly on the Internet. The main thing of this method is that the grid-base design, which can easily adapt to the ‘view-port’ of any kind of device.
3) Back-end Development and Designing as well as creating ‘content’. Content developers will look at what each web page will say, what pictures will be used, whether a video or webcast, interactive user experience, Content, designing and programming teams work by coordinating each other.
5) The next step is to go through more than one testing of a website. Many experiments like integration, stress, loading, scalability, cross browser compatibility, resolution etc. All of these are tested first on the staging server. After that, once the website is released on live servers, it is once again examined.
6) The next step is SEO or search engine optimization. So that the website can reach a lot of users on the Internet very quickly and the search engine needs the website to provide a better ‘Page Rank’ on the website’s performance and content. SEO work but starts from the web designing and development level. After the site is created, any important work of SEO is to write meta titles and meta descriptions, create XML site maps, link to Google Analytic code website and so on.
7) A web site that promotes web hosting through a website. Hosting means to take or buy a particular part of the Internet server. It’s just like hiring or buying a house. If web hosting is okay, then a website and website that can take place in the internet can reach the users.
8) Only after the debut but all the work is not finished. The next level is ‘Maintenance and Updating’. To update periodically, the website’s CMS framework or software program and application. Besides, there is content management. Apart from this, the website also needs to be made. Looks like Luke and Phil have to change over time. Both back-end and front end have to change. This method is called ‘revamp’.