The night is running on the mobile. What’s up with Whatsapp? What’s the key? Then just update a little bit. All day long story .. But, you know, there are some functions of WhatsApp, which you did not notice. What are those functions?
1) You know how many more messages your friends have sent each other, from settings. Settings> Accounts> Network Usage.
2) You can email your convergence. Option to open chat> More> Email Conversation.
3) You can mute the annoying group. The options are available in the Mute option. Choose how long you want to mute.
4) You can hide your ‘Last Sin’ time. Settings> Accounts> Privacy> Last Sin
5) You can decide who will see your profile photo and status and who will not be able to see. To hide the photo, select Settings> Accounts> Privacy> Profile photo, select Everywhere, No Body or My contact. The same is true for the status.